Each project site is assigned an independent technical team of Engineers, Technicians and individuals skilled in different fields of construction.A dedicated supervisor manages the complete construction work of each project ensuring that every aspect of construction complies with the design and specifications. Ridge Park uses its own construction equipment and accessories and uses the most modern construction methods in each project. Ridge Park always works with the community around its projects to ensure the safety and security of people at its construction sites as well as the surrounding neighborhoods.
Ridge Park gives highest priority towards Quality Control of not only its construction methods but of every construction raw material as well – rod, cement, sand, aggregate – every material goes for pre-test and post construction test from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET) Laboratory. Reinforced bar & concrete strength are also routinely tested from BUET. The company has a dedicated procurement team and is extremely selective in its construction materials. Ridge Park only invests in the best quality raw materials and uses brand names such as Lafarge, Holcim, BSRM, Berger etc. All the tiles, marbles/granite used are imported. Ridge Park uses ready mix concrete with specific admixture from computerized automatic concrete plant to ensure consistent quality.
Project Engineers on site ensure adherence to engineering specifications and RAJUK’s approved design guidelines with utmost sincerity and honesty. Ridge Park has constructed (approx.) 399 units involving (approx.) 5,76,500sq.ft of living apartment & (approx.) 3,50,000 sq.ft of commercial space and all of the work is in compliance with RAJUK guidelines and specifications. In spite of Ridge Park’s unmatched determination in maintaining the highest quality, the company is proud to have completed 100% of its projects within the planned time deadlines.
Ridge Park Holdings always follows the following principles in every project:
- Selective in project locations.
- Distinctive and Innovative in Design & Passionate in Quality.
- Perfectionist in executing every element of construction.
- Honest in all aspects of Business and Partnerships with clients.
- 100% compliance to approved RAJUK plan and instructions in all projects.
AFTER SALE SERVICE& UNIQUE RELATIONSHIP WITH CUSTOMERS
Customer care is where Ridge Park sets itself apart from all other real estate companies in Bangladesh. Ridge Park is in constant touch with the residents of all the projects it has completed since its inception. The company makes sure that all technical or legal issues that arises in any of its previous projects are immediately resolved. Ridge Park’s staff still attends to the needs of the buyer’s and land owners of its past projects which has created a level of customer loyalty that is unmatched in the real estate industry.
Ridge Park is committed to continue in this path of serving all its previous customers because the recommendations and references of previous clients and customers has been the biggest force in driving Ridge Park into newer and bigger ventures. The management is fully aware of the value of having the blessings of satisfied customers. Ridge Park truly believes that its customers are its biggest strength and the company is still striving hard every day to reach new customers.
IDENTITIES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Ridge Park Holdings Ltd. is a private limited company duly registered & incorporated under the companies Act, XVIII of 1994. Owns its Registered Corporate Office at:
“Crystal Palace” House SE(D) 22, Road 140,
Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 9883142, 9881092.
- Holds valid Trade LicenseNo: 03-008370 under Dhaka North City Corporation.
- Member of Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry (DCCI). Membership Certificate No. 02274.
- Established &Active member of Real Estate Housing Association of Bangladesh (REHAB) Membership No: 082 / 1999.
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certificate Holder since 2009.
- Registered with Bangladesh Joint stock Companies & Firms under the Companies Act, 1995 (Section 115) Reg. No-C-29873, Reg. Date : 12 December’ 1995.
- Financial Credit Rank: Grade- “A” as per independent & neutral survey carried out in November’ 2014 by a Financial Institution, as per Bangladesh Bank regulatory provision.